– At an 1H15 drive from Olbia ( Easyjet) and Alghero (Ryanair), this villa is ideally located for exploring all the fantastic beaches of the northern coast as well as the many towns and inland places of interest .
– 20 mins drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the mediterranean sea. Sardinia is famed for its amazing beaches and this is rightly deserved as they vary from little secret coves to long stretches of amazing white beaches. The water is crystal clear and ideal for snorkeling.
– However this region’s best kept secret (and seldom visited by tourists) is the surrounding countryside and mountains providing beautiful walks/natural swimming pools /rock climbing etc.
– Archaeological sites and museum in Perfugas itself and they are absolute “must see” . Many more sites of cultural interest in surrounding villages.
– Folkloristic events and fiestas all year round in the Anglona region (traditional singing and dancing, craft fair etc.)
– Guided canoe trips, wind/kite surfing lessons, diving tuition within 30 minutes drive of the villa. Bicycles can be rented locally.
– Wildlife lovers will be enchanted : so many animals can be seen. Mostly various birds, lizards, hedgehogs, turtles etc. Foxes and wild boars are mostly seen at night.
– Supermarkets, local wine and cheese co-operatives selling local produce with restaurants, cafes and shops close by in Perfugas.
– ATM, pharmacy and GP in Perfugas too
Whatever your holiday style and with our client information pack, you will be spoilt for choice of places to go and things to do .